Introducing the MAN UP! Internship Program
Since their 2015 self-titled smash-hit debut at the Edmonton International Fringe Theatre, MAN UP! has been delighting and uplifting audiences across Alberta with their signature brand of theatre. Bringing together a diverse range of theatrical conventions including musical theatre, dance, burlesque, clown, and more, MAN UP!’s ongoing powerful message of self-acceptance and gender equality has crowds regarding them as activists in the fight against toxic masculinity.
MAN UP! is welcoming new performers to be a part of their creative process through their new MAN UP! Internship Program.
Successful applicants will:
- Support MAN UP! productions on-stage and behind-the-scenes.
- Be part of the conversations that inspire future MAN UP! productions.
- Learn MAN UP! choreography as an understudy for the company.
- Take part in unique performance training opportunities.
- And more!
Based on the success of the internship, participants will be considered to take on main performance roles in future MAN UP! productions.
The MAN UP! Internship Program is a non-paying position; however, honorariums may be considered based on the success of the company and the contributions and growth of the participant.
How to apply:
- Send your headshot and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: MAN UP! Internship Program
- Complete the form located at the bottom of this page.
- Participate in a one-hour dance audition the morning of March 25. We will contact you with the exact time and location once we receive your application.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NOON, MARCH 23, 2018.
Have questions? We have the answers.
Contact us with any questions you might have about this position at email@example.com